Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I have a new kid!

Wisdom had a kid. The kid is a boy that I named Justice. He is the color of dark chocolate (no joke), but then again his mom is a sungau.
I found Justice about 11:20 am. I had gone outside to change the water in the 5 gallon bucket that I use for the adult goats. I was surprised that Wisdom wasn't coming over to me because she has been very social to me the past few days. I was curious about where she was so I went to go find her. I knew she liked to hang-out between the hay
bales so I went and looked there. When I got to the hay bales I saw Wisdom and then I saw Justice. He was so cute, and so big for being 2-4 hours old. I went and got the rest of my family and my sister's friend that is over here. When we went back out Justice was nursing and walking around. If you are interested in him you can find him on the farm website, www.rainbowbasin.com

Pictures in order of appearance


Justice by the hay bale
Justice and Legend
Justice and Wisdom resting

No comments: